Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6, 2010

Update! We are in Florida for our annual Spring Break trip, and you are such a big girl! I feel like I have a real person with me this time, not just a little baby! You love to explore, find lizards, TOUCH lizards, surf, swim, ride bikes, find flowers, talk, talk, and talk some more! You have such interesting things to say, and I just love you! Your newest phrase, which I must say, is my favorite, is this...you randomly come to me, give me a thumbs up, nod your head, and say, "You're the best, Mom." It melts my heart! Here are some picture updates!
P.S. Gina from my work came with us with her boys - You whispered to me the other night that you think Ryan is cuter than Henry! Love connection! You are such a little flirt! :

No comments:

Post a Comment