Sunday, August 1, 2010

August 2, 2010

Sarah Rose.One of the most beautiful, caring, kind, friendly, and loving people I've ever met. And she isn't even five yet. This little heart was blessed with a special love that could've only come from another special love. I see Grandma Gert in you every day. And I love every minute of it!

You spend countless hours teaching your little sister all sorts of things. I love what a leader you already are. Reminds me of myself...
You have finally gotten over your shyness when meeting new people. Everywhere you go, you introduce yourself and ask people what their names are. So friendly!

You, my girl, are destined to be something very special!

2 comments:

  1. She is just like Grammy Gertie! I love her to bits too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Sarah's almost 5! I remember when you found out you were pregnant with her.

    I love the glasses. THey make her look so much older.

    ReplyDelete