Monday, September 20, 2010

September 17, 2010









On September 17, 2005 (my exact due date) you arrived at 2:23 p.m. I snuggled you and held you for a bit and then it was daddy's turn. We took a picture of your dad holding his first baby at exactly 2:50 p.m. Since then, we've continued this tradition and we take a picture of you and your proud daddy every year on September 17th at 2:50. It is fun to look back and see the changes each year. This years picture is one of my favorites!
We also decorate the house with birthday signs for you to see as soon as you wake up! We hung them all over the house and I captured a few for this post! We let you open one present before heading off to school, but you had to wait the WHOLE day before opening the rest. I bet that was torture!

Today you are FIVE! I can't believe that it has already been five years since the day you came into my world. I remember that day like it was yesterday, and I have cherished every day since then! You are growing into such a lovely little lady, and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for you!
Happy Birthday Sarah!

1 comment: