Saturday, September 11, 2010

August 25, 2010

And she's off...

FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!

Here you are, standing on the front porch preparing to head off for your first ride on a real school bus to kindergarten!
Sisterly love...Molly hugs her big sister before her first big day.
There is bus 11! Sarah tries to look back, but is blinded by the sun. She almost forgot to kiss me goodbye! She was so excited!
And then the reality hits...HOMEWORK! Although it is hard work, Sarah sits right down and does her work neatly! She LOVES SCHOOL! A girl after my own heart :)

If only I could hide in her pocket each day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my... she is my sweet Sarah Rose!! I see she is wearing the crazy bands now! I love the neat handwriting on her name paper!! I am a proud Meme~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she loves school and no doubt she is already "teachers' pet"! Who wouldn't love having Sarah Rose as one of their students ? She is perfect !!! :)

    ReplyDelete