Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 17, 2011

SARAH IS 6!!!

Annual birthday picture with Daddy :)

We had a huge party with lots of friends from school plus a cousin or two...

We started out at home and then headed to Build A Bear Workshop. It took three cars, a mom, a Meme, and an Aunt Doodie to get everyone there. Each friend got to pick and stuff a bear, then find a beautiful outfit for their new friend. It was a blast!


Then the party continued at home where each girl stayed for a slumber party in Sarah's new room! Thank goodness for the bunkbeds Papa built! We successfully fit 2 girls on the top bunk, 4 girls on the bottom, and 2 girls in sleeping bags on the floor.

But before bed time, it was present time!
Thanks to Meme who captured each friend as Sarah opened the gifts!

Sarah got a ton of great stuff!

The next morning, Betty Crocker stopped by and made these...

Just kidding! It was me!
We got creative with our teddy bear pancakes!
My table has never been so full!
Thanks to all the girls who came and made Sarah's 6th birthday one to remember!

Our weekend continued as we met Vanessa, Brian, Ethan and Ainsley in Brunswick for a fun fall day. The kids had a blast going through a corn maze, jumping in a bounce house, and hanging out together. We can't wait to do it again soon!

Ainsley, Sarah, Ethan, Molly
Molly and Ainsley


What a fun filled weekend! I can't believe my Roser is 6! Happy Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures you captured too Beckie!! Some of my first memories are of those when I was in first grade~ I know Sarah will remember all the love you put into her birthday party this year ~ forever!! I am so glad you and Miss Thang share your children together! Love the picture of the four of them~ so cute!

    ReplyDelete