Sunday, January 10, 2010

Picture Update

Looking back on the entries so far, I realize that I have not documented all of the great things that we've done. My plan for this notebook was basically to highlight your milestones as you reach them. Because of the ease of blogging, I can now make it like a journal to keep better tabs on you. I also love that I can upload pictures to show exactly what you look like at each stage. So, looking back through some pictures, I found some that I may not have written about here, but that I love and think you will enjoy seeing later on. Enjoy!

One of the many dress up outfits you play in.

Niagara Falls, Spring, 2009

A buddy of yours at the zoo. We had a season pass the summer of 2009. We went once a week!



More dress up outfits!


My girls at one of Uncle Dan's hockey games!

Boarding the Polar Express! December 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment