Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8, 2010




It seems we've started a pen pal project. After receiving the card from Mister, you have written a few cards and addressed envelopes to send away to Hawaii. You are thrilled that he is having fun and working hard. Here is the card you wrote tonight to mail to Mister.

















"I love you Mister! Just think about the times we've shared and I just want to let you know that I love you!"


I promise you, I have never seen anyone with a bigger heart! You are just too sweet!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! She is really proud of little Mister~ she shared the story of his new job with Lin and Cathy on Sunday! I love how she writes out cards and notes without even asking how to spell anything! She is brilliant! Meme loves her!! And her little sister too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true....I don't know of any other child with such a huge heart ! She is incredibly adorable and truly a GEM !!

    ReplyDelete