Saturday, December 26, 2009

February 15, 2009

Sarah, my Sarah. I have so much to say about you! Here are a few updates.
The other day, you asked me if I would get another prince because Daddy is gonna be your prince, so I need to find another one.
You're obsessed with princesses and princess movies. We watch Sleeping Beauty and Enchanted, daily. You have become interested in Barbies - you have a Snow White and Sleeping Beauty Barbie doll.
Yesterday we were at Grandma's and Molly was resting on the couch. You came over to me and said, "I'm gonna give Molly True Love's Kiss and wake her up!" It was adorable!
You wish Molly's middle name was Corbin...not sure why?! You love ballet and told me the other day that you're going to be a singer.You can say the alphabet, indentify letters and count to "five-teen." You can even add 2+2, 3+3, 4+4, 5+5 (counting fingers).
I'm so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment