Thursday, December 24, 2009

Welcome!


My Sweet Sarah Rose! My life began when I met this baby girl. There is no one in the world with a heart like my Sarah Rose. As she continues to grow (she's 4 already!), I want to keep track of her accomplishments so that she can refer back to them one day. I want this blog to serve as a diary link between Roser and I, so that she can see my love through words as she reaches new heights. I will begin from when she was first discovered (A GIRL! HOORAY!), and copy notes from a notebook I've kept since then. In the future, I hope to continue to update her new Sarah-isms, her insanely sweet actions, and her many, many successes she has in life. I'm sure the failures will make it in here as well, but as Sarah already knows, you learn from all mistakes- "I'm just learning, Mom!" Read on if you dare, my words are filled with love and laughter, for I cannot imagine a life without this darling piece of Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment