Thursday, December 24, 2009

January 16, 2006 (4 months old)





I've decided to write a journal for you because so many things are happening as you grow and I want to always remember them and share them with you in the future. In the past four months, you've done some great things! Today you are already rolling over, smiling, cooing, scootching on the floor, and laughing! You love to have your hair washed and brushed. You also smile whenever Bronson walks near you or licks your face. It makes me laugh how you always find a T.V. if it's on. I'll be feeding you a bottle, and Daddy will turn on the T.V. and you'll stop eating to turn your head to the T.V. You also love watching football with Daddy. he talks you through each important play. You watch so intently! Your favorite toy is a book that crinkles like paper - you love that sound! You also love your sunshine chimes. I hook them onto your car seat, and you play away! I am looking forward to writing about how you grow! I love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment