Saturday, December 26, 2009

July 20, 2008

Long time since I've written! You are now completely potty trained - it happened almost over night. I guess you were just ready. You even wear underwear to bed! Sometimes when you poop on the potty you get so excited and want me to take pictures to send to Daddy! You know all of your letters and we're working with Hooked on Phonics to learn all the sounds. You love to play on the computer by yourself. You can navigate the Playhouse Disney page and use the mouse without any help. Your favorite food is Ritz cheesy crackers and watermelon. You also frequently ask for McDonalds. You love to go to the library and the park. You have started asking what songs are about on the radio and I often hear you singing in bed before you go to sleep. I am just amazed at how smart you are - you even know your right from left! You got your first haircut last week (just a trim!) and you sat so nicely! We went to Snip Its and you loved it! You use your manners almost always and are really learning how to play nicely with your sister. I just love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment