Thursday, December 24, 2009

February 26, 2006 (5 months old)

Last night you gave me such a scare! With a cough that nearly gags you and a high fever, I was afraid to let you sleep alone. So you slept in bed with Daddy and I, and I didn't sleep at all. Every hour I took your temp and at 2:30 it was up to 102.5! I hooked up our humidifier and took your clothes off to help you sleep. Your temp was still 102.4 at 7:30, so we called the doctor. She told us to come in and we found out you had an ear infection. You cried and fussed all day while still burning up! You break my heart everytime you wimper! I want to make you feel better by simply snapping my fingers. I actually cry when you cough and cry :( Let's hope the medicine kicks in and you feel better soon. I love you darling Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment