Thursday, December 24, 2009

July 12, 2006 (9 months old)

Sarah my rose. I am sitting at Kiddie Kollege in Avon (we moved here 2 weeks ago) and I am just thinking about how much I love you. Everything you do makes my heart jump and I just hope that you always feel that love. Youa re one of 11 babies here and your teachers are Ms. Regina and Janine. The room is huge and you have so much fun! I am so proud of you for being such a big girl! It's harder for Mommy to stay away from you and work in the office than it is for you to go. I find myself peeking in on you all the time! Mommy is still very sad about losing your baby brother or sister. You are such a comfort to me because you always know when to snuggle me. You have such an amazing heart my baby and I am so in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment